Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client Services Lead– Berkshire
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to exciting new developments and projects my client is looking to further expand their CRM team. As Lead Consultant for Client Services within the Managed Services division, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the client support team. You will be someone who can develop, refine and implement ITIL service management processes, and coach the team to deliver technical solutions to client escalations.
My client is a leading Microsoft Gold partner who have seen consistent growth and who continues to expand. Employees are highly valued and hard work is rewarded by excellent potential to progress though the company. Their offices offer a warm and friendly environment where employed feel valued and appreciated.
- 5+ years’ experience working with either Dynamics CRM, Office 365, or related product, in an IT support role
- Excellent commercial awareness across a variety of sectors
- ITIL qualified, or experience of working to ITIL practices
- A proven ability to develop a clear understandings of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a support solution
- Good general IT skills – varied experience of different environments
- The ability to mentor and develop a team of Consultants
- Ideally understanding of development methodologies specifically Waterfall and Agile
- Ideally understanding of Public Cloud specifically Azure
- Ensure skills & knowledge share is encouraged across the company and take the lead in creating and delivering training
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful MS Partner where to work on new projects where you will contribute to the growth of the business. On offer is an attractive salary and great package of benefits including gym-flex, healthcare, pension, 24 days holiday.