Microsoft Dynamics CRM Managed Services Developer - Reading, South East, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to exciting new developments and projects my client is looking to further expand their CRM team. They require a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Managed Services Support Developer. The successful applicant will be a C#, .NET developer with SharePoint and Dynamics CRM experience.
- Respond to client calls and emails
- Develop fixes to client issues and deploy fixed solutions
- Reply to escalated tickets
- Liaise with Project Delivery teams
- Act as mentor for junior members of the team
- Occasional client visits for onsite support/service review
My client is a leading Microsoft Gold partner who have seen consistent growth and who continues to expand. Employees are highly valued and hard work is rewarded by excellent potential to progress though the company. Their offices offer a warm and friendly environment where employed feel valued and appreciated.
- Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years 3rd year Support experience
- Ability to analyse and solve client issues
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful MS Partner where to work on new projects where you will contribute to the growth of the business. On offer is an attractive salary and great package of benefits including gym-flex, healthcare, pension, 24 days holiday.