Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Analyst - London, UK
£35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
The AX Support Analyst will be responsible for managing the defined strategy for the business – Dynamics AX Design/Testing, Support, Integration, Reporting and Project Management. The role will also give the AX Support Analyst the scope and freedom to recommend and develop further enhancements and changes to the Dynamics AX platform to support the business.
- Provide Dynamics AX support to internal users.
- Management of AX configuration and security.
- Supporting the Web integration and 3rd party applications.
- Using SQL standard tools to produce high quality business reports.
- Management of SQL databases and reporting cubes.
- Produce training material for end users, provide training.
- Capture and Project manage business requirements to develop/enhance the AX environment, working closely with all stakeholders
- Working with the Group Head of IT on providing recommendations and solutions for future enhancements to software/hardware.
- Management of fixes/patches/upgrades.
My Client a drinks distributor established over two hundred years ago and therefore one of the longest established independent merchants in their sector. My client has an international presence and a fantastic reputation in their sector.
- Strong technical/functional Dynamics AX knowledge,
- MCSE SQL
- Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWARE experience
- Microsoft – experience of deploying, managing and support of Microsoft technologies including; Office, Windows, SharePoint and Server
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics AX Support professional who wants to explore new challenges and to further their career. You can expect to become the in-house expert and to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.