Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Manager - London, UK
£55,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Applications Manager will be a hands-on role in managing, maintaining and developing my client’s business application, the role will also include running an internal team as well as a collection of third party providers who are directly related to these business application systems.
- Work with stakeholders at all level of our business to define change requirements
- Project manage change within business applications, ensuring delivery within set timescales, budgets and quality expectations
- Lead steering groups and extrapolate requirements from key stakeholders
- Document all changes, and follow proper change processes
- Training of staff in the usage of the company’s business applications, including members of the internal IT Team
- Work closely with the IT Operations to ensure support teams are fully able to support our end users, and that infrastructure is sufficient to host system changes
- Ensure business applications conform to statutory and regulatory requirements, such as Data Protection and PCI.
My Client a retailer with over 50 stores throughout the United Kingdom. ERP is at the heart of what they do and therefore will are constantly looking to enhance and teak the system to get the most of it.
- Hands-on experience in using, supporting and implementing change in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, 2013 2015 or 2016 with the later versions being preferred.
- Proven experience in developing and coaching individuals
- Able to interpret business requirements and translate them into system change requirements
- A good understanding of retail and the processes that satisfy the customer order lifecycle
- Good Transact-SQL skills to query data and verify actions executed in business applications are creating data correctly
- Experience in working with third party developers
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms and their underlying data structures to manage our Business Intelligence function
- Ability to work within a small IT department, be flexible and adaptable to varying situations and willing to play their part in both the department’s and business’s success
- Able to work to tight timescales and deal with users who have differing priorities
- PRINCE2 Practitioner and ITIL Management Certification beneficial
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an Application manager with a multi-facetted skillset to join, grow and manage a team of NAV professionals.