Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Applications Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to a new implementation, my client is looking for a Dynamics NAV Business Applications Manager to work from their office in Slough. You will be part of a growing team working under the Head of IT in this hands-on role. You will manage, maintain and develop the company’s business applications along with running a small internal team plus a collection of third party providers.
- Project manage change within business applications
- Lead steering groups
- Training staff – including internal IT team
- Some out-of-hours Emergency IT support or rota
- Logging IT support requests
My client is a national retailer with over 25 years experience in the industry. Employees are supported and excellent training is provided which allows everyone to progress. Hard work is richly rewarded by a range of great benefits and great working environment.
- Ideally big ticket retail experience
- Hands-on experience supporting and implementing Dynamics NAV
- Coaching and training
- Good understanding of retail processes
- Transact-SQL experience
- Ideally knowledge of BI platforms
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong ability to work to tight timescales
- PRINCE2 practitioner certification beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful retailer where you will have the chance to learn and progress within the organisation, and improve your Dynamics knowledge and expertise. On offer is an attractive salary package, plus benefits including life assurance, permanent health insurance and product discounts.