Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Specialist - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Specialist to join my client, a London based end user looking to strengthen their growing Dynamics NAV team. The role will administer and support their NAV solution, work with development partners and also include some identification, analysis and deployment of new internal MS Dynamics NAV and LS Retail projects.
My Client is a multi-channel brand established in 1980’s and have now grown to over 100 stores and concessions internationally. My client believes people are at the heart of their business and are committed to building and sustaining a sense of community.
- Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, 2013 or 2015 with later versions being preferred.
- ITIL Foundations
- SQL 2008 R2, 2014
- Retail experience
- Desirable Experience
- Project Management experience in a Retail environment
- Business Analysis experience
- Knowledge and Skills
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party developers
- General understanding of retail head office systems to include:
- Merchandising- planning/allocation, replenishments, stock movement
- Warehouse- orders/ fulfilment, consolidation, goods in, stock takes
- Ecommerce- full cycle, order processing, returns, order fulfilment
- Store operations- basic till functions such as sales, returns, End of day, goods receiving/transfer outs
- Finance- General Ledger entries, reconciliation
- Good understanding of relational databases and tables and SQL environments
My client has impressive growth and change plans which make it an exciting place for new career challenges, growth and development.