Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager – Home Based
Job type: Permanent
If you are a NAV Project Manager looking to take on a new challenge within the Dynamics world this is a very exciting opportunity. You will have the chance to work on Greenfield projects and ensure that all parties’ expectations are met.
My client went through very strong success in 2016 and looking for this to continue into 2017 after securing international projects. With my client you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies as this is something they have always looked to take advantage of.
My client is an internationally successful MS Gold Partner working within the numerous verticals. With a number of years’ experience in the industry they have seen phenomenal success leading to year on year growth. In this role you will be working amongst an extremely experienced team giving you all the tools to deliver first class projects to all customers.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience working within a Project management role
- Good understanding of project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to manage all parties expectations
- Comfortable working both on your own and part of a team
- Willingness to continue learning
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a new role in their Dynamics career. You will be offered continued tuition to keep your knowledge up to date with the latest technologies. This position gives you creative freedom managing all aspects of new projects and ensure they are delivered to the highest standard.