Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support - West Midlands
£18,000 - £25,000
Job type: Permanent
I have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics NAV 2016 Support Consultant to work for a very successful end user in their West Midlands office. You will be working closely with the Head of UK I.T. and Senior Helpdesk staff along with interacting with 3rd party suppliers.
- Dynamics NAV 2016 administration
- Jet Reporting
- SQL 2012 administration
- Resolving I.T. queries
- Resolving software and hardware problems
- Citrix XenApp Desktop
My client is a leading UK hardware distributor with over 30 years industry experience.
- Strong MS Dynamics NAV 2016 Administration experience
- Excellent Jet Reporting skills
- Ideally experience with Active Directory – Group Policies
- Excellent Windows 7 / Windows 10 skills
- Experience with MS Server 2008/2012
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exchange 2010 migrating to Office 365
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Support Consultant to work with ongoing projects. If you are someone who likes to find solutions to problems and would like to work with a friendly and knowledgeable team, apply now!