Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist - Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
€50,000 - €70,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take ownership of my clients Dynamics CRM system. You will have the opportunity to customise and develop the latest versions of Dynamics CRM as well as the chance to get involved with some project management. In this role you will need to be comfortable taking a lead role during upgrades and implementations of the CRM system. If you are a CRM Developer looking for to take the next steps in your career as well as taking on more responsibility then look no further!
My client are a globally recognisable energy solution providers who have been through huge growth year on year. My client has a number of offices around the United States and Europe and are keen to find someone that will help to drive the company and their clients forward.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Dynamics CRM
- Good understanding of customisation and development of CRM
- Worked with Dynamics CRM 2013 or newer
- Previous experience working on CRM upgrades and implementations
- Has previously worked within a development and support role
- Experience working on international project would be beneficial
- Dynamics CRM Certifications would be beneficial
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Germany and English)
Are you a Dynamics CRM professional who has a good understanding of development and support? This is a rare opportunity for someone to take ownership of my client CRM system and being a key member of the upgrade and implementation team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and the chance to learn new technologies.