Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Data Manager - London, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to a sizeable upgrade project my client is looking for an enthusiastic and confident CRM Data Manager to work at part of a growing team. This is an excellent chance to take on a new challenge and work with the latest technology. You will be expected to have the experience to take ownership and be accountable for data and CRM.
- Working with Dynamics 365
- Provide point of ownership of data and CRM
- Ensure data integrity
- User training
- Data analysis
- Responsible for CRM documentation and changes
My client is a well-established not-for-profit corporate membership organisation in Central London who works with a large number of cross-sector organisations.
- 2+ years MS Dynamics CRM Administration experience
- Ideally some Dynamics 365 experience
- Ability to influence and guide stakeholders of all seniority
- High proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally Microsoft Certification
- Ability to cope with challenging situations
- Good problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful organisation. On offer is an attractive salary and training package, along with the opportunity to develop your expertise and further you career with the latest technology. If you are a CRM Data Manager looking for a new challenge contact us now.