Microsoft Dynamics Senior AX Project Manager – Home Based
£60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take on a new challenge in the world of Dynamics AX. In this role you will be working on AX implementations and upgrades for some of the largest and most recognisable brands globally. You will be given the responsibility to oversee projects from the beginning, working with clients face to face and managing the expectations of all parties involved.
If you are an experienced Dynamics AX Project Manager looking to take your next steps within a Microsoft Partner this is the perfect role for you. My client went through a very strong period of growth in 2016 and are looking for that to continue into 2017 and beyond.
- 3+ years Dynamics AX experience
- 5+ years Project management experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with the full Microsoft stack
- Strong Leadership and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage all parties expectations successfully
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as on your own
This is an excellent opportunity for an experiences Project Manager to work for a Microsoft Partner with international recognition. You will be given a number of responsibilities ensuring projects are completed as per all parties’ expectations. You will be working with some of the most recognisable brands worldwide so will need to have the composure to deliver.