Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant – Swindon
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant will be the go to person within my client, who are an experienced retail group based in Swindon. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for the technical solution design and will be hands on designing and leading the upgrading and even coding when necessary.
My client are a well-known Fashion Organisation who are looking to upgrade their NAV System to the version NAV 2016. You will be expected to code, implement, as well as train and also support the users. The role is extremely important and classed as a managerial positon where you will become to go to person within the IT Practice.
- The Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions including upgrades.
- Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics NAV technical capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics NAV functionality.
- Excellent communications skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an in Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant to get involved in an exciting opportunity on a large scale and be part of a fantastic working environment.
This opportunity will provide long term career prospects and there is also prospects from technical training provided with cutting edge solutions.