Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - London, UK
£70,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant is a lead team member of my client’s customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM centered solutions. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for the technical solution design and will be hands on designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams.
My client are a leading Global Consultancy looking to grow of our existing Microsoft Dynamics team. They have recently secured one of the largest even CRM projects in the UK which is valued at over £100 million, therefore they are now looking to take on a number of strong CRM Technical Consultants. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing practice within an established and market leading firm.
- The Dynamics CRM Consultant will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- .NET/Agile and clients facing skills
- Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics CRM technical capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality.
- Excellent communications skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an in Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to get involved in large complex projects on a global scale and be part of a fantastic working environment.
This opportunity will provide long term career prospects and there is also prospects from technical training provided with cutting edge solutions.