Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Consultant - London, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
Support Desk Application Consultant, your main responsibility will be to deliver application support services to both customers and operational processes as appropriate. As part of the support team you will report to the UK Support Desk Manager.
- Provide prompt and professional 1st and 2nd Level Support to the my clients Customers base according to SLA and Support Contracts
- To log incident calls using the clients Top Desk support desk system
- Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with minimum disruption to the client
- Support issues are responded to and resolved to plan and/or within agreed timescales.
- ‘Own’ and take responsibility for the Service Delivery to a number of ‘key accounts’
- Provide regular feedback to customers regarding the progress of support call status
- Test own allocated AX developments/fixes before delivering to customers
- Work as part of a team
- Engage in cross team knowledge transfer to ensure best use of staff resources
My client now employs more than 300 people across Europe, North America and Asia. We have been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2002, but can boast more than 25 years’ experience as a trusted provider of industry-focused ERP software.
- Minimum of two years Dynamics AX Experience
- Must be conversant with multiple version of AX from AX4.0 onwards
- Must have a logical mind set and the ability to trouble shoot complex issues
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics AX Application Consultant to join a global and leading conversation. They offer a fantastic bonus scheme + additional benefits including Pension and Healthcare. They have a number of offices around the UK and looking for this position to be either based in their Manchester or Glasgow office.