Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant - London, UK (remote working)
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a NAV Consultant who is looking for a new challenge within an internationally successful organisation. My client is looking to add to their already strong team of NAV professionals and will be based in their offices in Central London.
My client are a market leader when it comes to online retail and have millions of customers who return time and time again due to excellent service. As my client work in an ever changing market they must ensure they are moving with the times and utilising the latest technologies on offer. This is a great opportunity to work in the heart of London while working for a well-respected and recognisable organisation.
- Strong Dynamics NAV experience (2+ years)
- Excellent Business Analysis experience within an ERP environment
- Good analytical and documentation skills
- Good business knowledge
- Previous experience working in the retail industry a bonus
- Good knowledge of the full Microsoft stack
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a NAV Consultant who is keen to take on a new challenge. If you are no longer wanting to travel the UK and stay away then this could be the role you are looking for.