Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer - London, UK
£35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is one of the UK’s largest online retailers with over 700 employees, they are looking for an NAV Developer to join their team of NAV professionals on a permanent basis. This role will be focused on taking responsibility for the NAV configuring and integration of Navision and 3rd party systems.
- Adopt established development standards and practices.
- Configuring and integrating Navision with other areas of the business as well as 3rd party systems.
- Customizing the platform where necessary.
- Deliver to agreed timescales.
My Client is a renowned online retailer with an exceptional record of over 50% growth in each of the last 5 years, over 700 staff, offer more than 700,000 products on their sites and achieve sales in excess of £150m a year.
- NAV programming (C/AL and C/SIDE)
- SRSS Reporting
- Experience with establishing a new Chart of Accounts
- Data Migration to/from and within an established Navision installation
- Performance tuning and calculating required resources for Navision
- Creating a “high availability” deployment of Navision
- Experience with ETL or other EAI technologies
- Experience with standard source control and configuration management systems
- Knowledge of third-party “bolt on” products and utilities for Navision
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification preferred
- Experience with Metapack
This is a fantastic opportunity for a NAV Developer who is keen to take on a new challenge.