Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer - Home Based
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, based just outside London, urgently requires a Dynamics NAV Developer. You will be working within a large team of NAV developers to find business solutions for this fast growing company. This company urgently requires a talented MS Dynamics NAV developer, to create, programme, customise and implement Dynamics NAV software for their growing customer base. The role will include some business analysis exposure leading to applications development.
The company is a new, bespoke partner in the South-East. My client works in an open environment, sharing ideas and pitching in as required. This company brings reassuring credentials to a very specialist market and is proud of its reputation for delivering the most personal and professional services.
- Dynamics NAV C/Side development experience
- BI implementation & development experience
- .Net with C# development (desirable not essential)
- SQL skills including SQL Server and reporting Services
- MS Office & Excel knowledge
- Complete tasks on-time and communicate effectively.
- Organised with effective personal time management
- Business analysis experience with evidence of having taken responsibility for defined elements of work to defined standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to work within in a team or as an individual and find and resolve complex problems.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics NAV developers who want to explore more challenging, and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a Microsoft Gold partner. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package, which then could progress into further opportunities in development.