Lead NAV Financial Consultant – Home Based
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled Dynamics NAV Consultant with excellent financial skills. This is a permanent position based within the UK that will involve both national and international travel to client site. As a Navision consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
With three UK offices, this highly established reseller operates an international customer base. They have a seasoned and experienced team – with 30 years’ experience in the industry and 500 previous completed installations.
- At least 5 years NAV/ Navision 2009 experience.
- Must have good Project Management experience.
- Must have completed good NAV implementations
- A good finance background is essential including exposure to profit and loss, balance sheets.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Beneficial Key Skills: Exposure to the Finance industry.
- Supply chain experience.
As a Dynamics NAV Financial Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (up to £65K) and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Share options will be available in the future. Flexibility will be offered when you are not on client site i.e. homeworking options. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant to make their mark within a fast expanding company.