Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an experienced and talented Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant to be a valued member of a key team working on a major project. This is an ideal role for a consultant with a strong technical background who wants to grow their career and work with the latest technology.
My client is an international business and IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business across multiple industries. Based in their London office, you will work as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team, with the opportunity to progress and train in Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- AX 2012 R3 experience
- Ideally AX7 / 365 for Operations understanding
- 2+ Years X++ and MorphX experience
- Sound judgement with ability to discern and deal with key issues effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ideally Microsoft Certified
- Strong ability to liaise between teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, working with an energetic and growing team. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits including a great training plan, family medical insurance and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a further your AX Technical Consultant career.