Dynamics AX Technical Consultant - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
I am looking for strong Dynamics AX Technical Consultants who are looking to start a new challenging opportunity. This is a great chance to work on some of the largest ERP projects in Europe while using the latest technologies (AX7). If you are keen to utilize both your technical and consulting background on Greenfield sites then this is a chance not to be missed!
My client is one of the leading Dynamics ERP & CRM resellers on a global scale and have seen rapid growth over the last 18 months. If you are looking for a company that will help you reach your full potential then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- 3+ Years’ experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- A Good technical understanding within AX
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Desire to learn new vertical’s and industries
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- MS Partner experience would be beneficial
- Microsoft Certifications would be a bonus
This is a fantastic chance to take on a new challenge in the world of Dynamics AX. Are you an AX Developer looking for a new challenge in the Dynamics industry? You will be given the responsibility to help build a successful AX department alongside an extremely talented and experienced AX team. Your time will be split evenly between client sites and the office. My client is offering an extremely competitive financial package with flexibility to work from home.