Dynamics 365O / AX Finance Consultant - UK Wide
£65,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a London based MS Gold Partner who are in search of a Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant to join the ever growing team on a permanent basis.
The role has come available due to the continued growth my client has seen year on year as well as the exciting pipeline of Dynamics 365 projects they have won.
My client is an international business & IT solutions provider that has seen a great amount of success in the Dynamics market.
With over 400 employees they have a fantastic reputation for providing quality support, solutions and project delivery.
They are currently running the largest number of active D365O projects in the UK and looking to build upon this experience.
- Minimum of 6 years Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 or AX7- preferably some exposure to D365O but not essential.
- Implementation experience including the following modules and areas: - General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable, Cash and Bank Management, Budgeting, Project Management and Accounting, Fixed Assets, Financial Reports & Financial Consolidation and elimination experience
- Experience with electronic banking file needs
- In depth knowledge in Financial workflow or journal approval
- In depth understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications in Finance
- Solid Finance background - ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an AX Consultant to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. Opportunity to gain Dynamics 365 for Operations
My client is prepared to offer some home working flexibility in addition to an attractive remuneration package.