eCommerce Business Analyst - Big 4 Consultancy - London, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are looking to recruit an Ecommerce Business Analyst based in London. As an eCommerce Business Analyst you will join a team focused on helping our customers transform their business. You will work with a team focused on delivering complex eCommerce solutions to our customers, within the customer technology practice. You will work directly with customers to gather their requirements, the sales team to help the pre-sales process and the project delivery team to relay customer requirements to technical staff.
My client is a multinational, market-leading Big 4 Consultancy who work within the Dynamics space including ERP and CRM. The Dynamics team now has more than 100 specialists, making them one of the largest Microsoft Gold Certified partners in Europe. We implement, customise, integrate and support Microsoft Dynamics solutions and provide a whole range of additional services for a rounded offering
- Experience of working in the IT sector preferably with experience of working with eCommerce and WCMS platforms such as Magento, Drupal, Sitecore, WordPress etc
- Demonstrate analysis skills, including the output of documentation, user stories, test cases and functional wireframes
- Highly organised, able to manage and organise both customers and colleagues in order get the job done
- Working with a team environment, including with multiple third parties
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience eCommerce Business Analyst looking to get involved within a career progressive role. If you are driven, ambitious and looking to be part of a growing and leading company, please don’t hesitate to contact me.