Microsoft Dynamics Senior NAV Technical Consultant - Midlands
£55,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
You will be involved in new technical implementations of NAV, alongside upgrade work for existing customers. You will have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of a NAV implementation, along with the technology that surrounds it.
You will join a well respected partner who are at the cutting edge of Dynamics technology. They have completed several successful implementations of the latest NAV releases and you will make a technical contribution in a fantastic, work environment.
- Good client facing manner
- Excellent knowledge of NAV development environment including C/AL, C/SIDE
- Familiar with the Microsoft stack technologies (eg .NET , C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, etc)
- Familiar with BI tools – SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Familiar with the NAV implementation life cycle including Technical design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Support
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum process
- Ideally some experience in Retail or Warehousing
This role may suit a talented technical NAV developer who is looking at taking the next step into a consultancy position. You must be a confident communicator.
In return you will work in a team of talented functional and technical NAV specialists , in a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to continue developing your career.