MS Dynamics AX Financial Consultant – South East
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
A wonderful opportunity has become available for a Dynamics Financial Consultant to work for my Microsoft Gold Partner client. A client facing role that will offer you the chance to work on Greenfield sites using the latest AX technology, currently Dynamics AX7. You will be responsible for a number of phases throughout the project lifecycle including installation, implementation, deployment, and support. You will be offered first class support working within a team of highly experienced and talented individuals.
An exceptional Gold Partner who have continually delivered successful AX solutions worldwide year on year. They offer an excellent salary and also keep your industry knowledge current with ongoing training. My client will give you the chance to take on a new challenge within the world of Dynamics AX and also a clear path to career progression.
- Experience using Dynamics AX 2012 or AX7
- Previous experience taking the lead on Dynamics AX projects
- Ability to translate and train users at all levels
- Previously proven ability to problem solve
- Comfortable working within a team or on your own
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is an excellent chance for an experienced Dynamics AX Financial Consultant to take on a new challenge in their career. Comfortable with the knowledge you are working for one of the best Microsoft Partners in the UK who have continually delivered on an international level. Don’t miss this exceptional chance to progress your AX career today.