Dynamics CRM Project Manager - Cambridge, UK
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
The CRM Project Manager, which is a fixed term post, is accountable for managing the efficient delivery of a new business wide CRM initiative, using Microsoft Dynamics CRM online. The CRM implementation is expected to be implemented in managed phases, the initiative will transform the way the business manages client and contact relations. The CRM initiative will run in parallel to an Office 365 and SharePoint Online initiative.
My Client are a major name in the property sector, with almost 500 people employed at 13 locations across England and Scotland. You'll feel like a valued, important part of the team, whatever your role. My client want you to enjoy your work, take pride in your achievements and reach your full potential.
- Knowledge of the latest Dynamics CRM Versions
- Experienced using Agile methodologies
- Able to customise CRM views, forms and workflows
- Been involved in delivery of Dynamics CRM Projects
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong communication and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and well-mannered individual to be part of a friendly team within the world of Microsoft solutions. You can email me at email@example.com or call 07469 197 644 for more information.