Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Consultant – London
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics AX 2012 Consultant will be responsible for owning a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics AX 2012 R3. This opportunity is with a leading Dynamics solutions provider with over 25 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presales, analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 25 years’ experience providing food wholesale distribution services. They are currently upgrading to AX 2012 R3 with the plan to upgrade to AX 7 later in the year. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest AX projects and have the opportunity to further your Dynamics career!
- At least 2 years’ experience as an ERP consultant
- At least 2 successful implementations utilising Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Project management experience utilising Prince2 and SureStep methodologies
- Manufacturing and distribution experience
- Some understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view – in particular procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Ideally Dynamics AX certification
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX professional who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established and growing company.