Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Technician – Up to £45k + benefits - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
This role is mainly focused upon implementation, support and further development of AX Dynamics 2012 ERP system. You will work closely with the business department leaders to interpret and translate business requirements and rules into solutions, and you will work with the IT department to develop solutions for AX Dynamics 2012 ERP system.
- This role involves working with other companies within the group.
- Troubleshoot problems and find solutions
- Participate in the development and implementation of system enhancements and fixes according to the business requirements
- System configuration, solution testing
- Provide end-user training and workshops
- Prepare system documentation
Specialists in lockers & cubicles, providing high quality changing, WC and shower cubicles, storage lockers and complementary products in glass and compact grade laminate. With proven brand quality and over 35 years’ experience in the leisure industry. My client is considered to be the market leader in the locker and cubicle sector.
- A thorough understanding of business processes with a strong knowledge of UK Accounting practices.
- Excellent business analysis skills having already participated in ERP projects at a technical level.
- Experience of ERP Systems – ideally Axapta - with a thorough working knowledge of all Functional areas of ERP systems.
- Understanding of Dynamics AX architecture and workflow is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written documents
- Technical skills:
- X++, PHP, SSRS, SQL
This role offers an excellent opportunity to be a key player within an organisation implementing Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions - AX