Lead Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant – London
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity to take ownership of Greenfield sites using industry leading technology (NAV 2017). Taking a leading role within a MS Gold Partner is an excellent way to progress your career and take on new responsibilities. You can expect to pass on your Dynamics knowledge to the juniors in your team. This role offers the chance to tailor your career while also offering stability and opportunities to become certified.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a senior consultant to take on a lead role within an industry leader. You will have the chance to be a pioneer in your field and become a key figure driving forward my client’s already successful products. This is an internationally successful MS Gold Partner looking to grow the already talented team.
- 5+ years’ experience working with NAV
- Experience and confidence in a customer facing role
- Previously worked within a finance vertical
- Must be goal and target driven
- Experience within a project or management role
- Some technical background is highly desired
- Knowledge of the full MS stack would be a bonus
This exceptional opportunity to work with one of the leading MS NAV partners is one not to be missed. You will be the head figure within a team, nurturing the juniors using your previous knowledge. This new challenge will require you to use your experience delivering projects of the highest level.