Dynamics NAV 2016 Account Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
An established Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, with over 25 years’ experience in business solutions, is in need of a Dynamics NAV Account Manager to be based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Microsoft Gold Partner. You will be responsible for providing technical business solution Consultancy and Account Management.
- Visits to clients to ensure customer service levels are retained
- Managing issues, improvements, and identifying sales opportunities
- Account management of new business
- Assisting with customer events
- Work alongside the finance department to ensure payment of invoices
- Undertake all professional documentation
My client has over 15 years’ experience specialising in providing Microsoft Dynamics solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Microsoft Gold partner who have a near 100% customer renewal rate. With offices in London, West Midlands and North America covering a wide client base, they are certainly specialists in the field!
- Previous ERP consultancy experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015/2016
- Proven track record of account management
- PRINCE2 SureStep and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Business awareness
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join an established Microsoft Partner with an extensive client base. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting sales environment. This could further your career into Senior Management roles in the future!