Dynamics NAV Consultant - Home Based - UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Consultant to work with our internationally successful Dynamics partner. You will need to be comfortable tutoring juniors members of the team as well as passing on your MS Dynamics experience and knowledge. Being a key figure in the team taking on responsibilities and ensuring the successful delivery of the NAV solution.
My client has worked successfully in over 180 countries worldwide and are looking to continually expand. Working across the retail and hospitality industry for a number of years has given them the expertise that their clients crave. This is a fantastic chance for you to start a new challenge within a company that gives you the chance to progress with your skills and experience.
- 5 + Years’ experience of Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience using SQL Server
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Previously worked in a client facing role
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Previous experience prioritising and planning work load successfully
- Comfortable mentoring juniors colleagues
This is a great chance for you to start a new MS Dynamics NAV Consultancy role while taking on a new challenge. Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a company recognised globally but you will be part of the team’s continual growth with future career progression a realistic target. A very competitive salary with an excellent benefit scheme makes for a highly desirable opportunity. My client would be willing to offer the chance to manage a team as well as a Solution Architecture role in the future should it be desired.