Dynamics NAV 2016 Functional Consultant - Oxfordshire
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV 2016 Functional Consultant is needed in Oxfordshire for a multi-industry solutions provider. With a passion for solving business problems, you will own a variety of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics NAV 2016. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into Project Management or Solutions Architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presale, analysis, implementation, training of end users utilising Dynamics NAV 2015 and 2016
- Project Management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 25 years’ experience providing business solutions across 20 countries. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable Microsoft partner who have a diverse work team, an excellent opportunity for knowledge sharing. You will have the chance to further your career into Project Management or Solutions Architecture!
- Good project experience implementing Dynamics NAV 2016
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into Project Management or Solutions Architecture!