Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant – Berkshire
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant to join the team of a leading international MS Partner. My client is looking to expand their current Microsoft Dynamics NAV development team as a result of the continued success my client has seen in both the local and international market.
- Scoping, developing and testing software surrounding Dynamics NAV changes.
- Design, configure and test core Dynamics NAV modules.
- Communicate with key stakeholders.
- Work alongside end-users and the technical team to ensure successful end-to-end implementations and upgrades.
My Client is one of the leading NAV partners with a strong presence in the UK, USA and Europe. My client is a provider of support, training, quality solutions and enhancements built on the latest Dynamics technologies.
- Min of 2 years Dynamics NAV experience with versions: 2013, 2015 or 2016.
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS NAV development environments: C/AL, C/Side.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work together as a team in the best interests of the client.
- Excellent communication skills.
- SQL, scripting or network experience would be adventurous.
This is an exciting job opportunity for an ambitious NAV Technical Consultant wanting to join a leading MS Partner and experience exciting new projects and new technologies.