Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant - South West, UK
£65,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a leading Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a client facing technical consultant in the South West. You will be given the responsibility to share and gain knowledge with other members of your team. This position offers real career progression which will also lead to taking complete ownership of projects in the future. You will be working with the latest technologies in the Dynamics NAV world learning new versions and updates as they become available.
My client has gained Microsoft Gold Partnership working in purchasing, resource planning and warehousing industries amongst others. With continued success year on year they are always looking to expand, pushing the company forward and taking on new projects.
- 3 + years MS Dynamics NAV (2015/ 16) experience
- Previously had experience developing and implementing Dynamics NAV solutions
- Comfortable translating the NAV solution to users at all levels
- Previously worked in client facing role
- Happy to travel to client site
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Has previously worked successfully to schedules
This opportunity offers a very competitive salary along with a very generous benefit package. If you are currently looking to take on a new challenge with an excellent training program then this is the perfect job for you. My client believes in empowering their work force giving you the opportunity to take full ownership of projects and enhancing your NAV knowledge. This would be a very good opportunity to take on Solution Architecture and management duties in the future should it be of interest.