Dynamics NAV Project Manager - Berkshire, UK
£60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
If you are a Project Manager looking to take on a new challenge within the Dynamics NAV world this is an opportunity not to be missed. You will be responsible for projects through the full lifecycle managing expectations stakeholders’ expectations and delivering accordingly. This role will offer you the chance to work for one of the market leading Dynamics Consultancies who due to continued success now have a global reach. You will be kept up to date with the latest technologies and your will have the opportunity to attend international conferences and training programs.
My client is an internationally successful MS Gold Partner working within multiple industries including eCommerce, retail and fashion. My client strives to be the best so in this role you will be working amongst an extremely experienced team giving you all the tools to deliver first class solutions to all customers.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience working within a Project management role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to manage all parties’ expectations
- Previous experience working as a consultant would be beneficial
- Comfortable working both on your own and part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to continue learning
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a new role in their Dynamics career. You will be offered continued support to keep your knowledge up to date with the latest technologies currently NAV 2018 / D365. This position gives you creative freedom managing all aspects of new projects and ensure they are delivered to the highest standard.