Dynamics NAV (D365 BC) Project Manager - Newbury, Berkshire, UK
£60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to take on a new Project Management challenge within the Dynamics NAV (D365 BC) world? In this role you will take ownership of multiple largescale projects, ensuring delivery to budget and a timely manner. This role will offer you the chance to work for one of the market leading Dynamics Gold Partners who have seen continued success on a global scale. You will be kept up to date with the latest technologies and your knowledge will be kept current to reflect this.
My client is an internationally successful MS Gold Partner working within multiple sectors including Retail and eCommerce. With over 25 years in the industry they have seen phenomenal success leading to year on year growth. In this role you will be working amongst an extremely experienced team giving you all the tools to deliver first class projects to all customers.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (D365 BC)
- Previous experience working within a Project management role
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to manage all parties expectations
- Comfortable working both on your own and part of a team
- Willingness to continue learning
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a new role in their Dynamics career. You will be offered continued tuition to keep your knowledge up to date with the latest technologies currently D365 BC. This position gives you creative freedom managing all aspects of new projects and ensure they are delivered to the highest standard.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP