AX Trade & Logistics Consultant - London
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading gold partner is currently looking for an AX Trade & Logistics consultant to join their growing team of skilled professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven individual who can deliver application consultancy, implementation services, training and support to customers and prospective customers. You will also be assisting with configuration of Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics modules and provide functional knowledge.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX T&L modules.
- Design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics AX T&L modules.
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Due to the nature of this position you will be required to travel to client sites across the UK.
My Client has been established over 10 years and are a leading gold partner. My client’s projects are highly structured using their unique methodology based on the best elements of Prince and SureStep.
- Strong T&L experience
- Good project experience with implementing Dynamics AX – Ideally 2012 or later versions but previous versions like 2009 would also be considered.
- Experience with leading an implementation through the full lifecycle.
- Experience within other modules would be beneficial.
- Strong Client facing skills.
- Clean driving licence.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an AX consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.