Dynamics AX 7 Senior Financial Consultant - Hampshire, UK
£65,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics AX 7 Senior Financial Consultant will be responsible for owning a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics AX 7. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics AX 2012/ 7
- Project management – manage numerous modules simultaneously
- Large scale implementation and post go-live support
- Liaising with the Finance and IT departments- act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 25 years’ experience providing business solutions across 20 countries. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable Microsoft partner who have a diverse work team, an excellent opportunity for knowledge sharing. You will have the chance to further your career into Project Management or Solutions Architecture!
- Strong AX 2012/ 7 experience
- Experience with finance applications in an ERP system
- Project management experience utilising Prince2 and SureStep methodologies
- Strong finance experience
- Understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view – in particular procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Ideally Dynamics AX certifications
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance professional who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into Project Management or Solutions Architecture!