Senior Sitecore Developer – Malta – Salary Based on Experience
Job type: Permanent
As a Senior Site core Developer you will be responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining the user interface for e-commerce websites. Your role will involve working closely with designers to convert PSD designs into functional websites. You will mostly be working on existing established frameworks, and be in constant communication with the Business Analysts and Technical Architects. Providing estimates on work to be delivered Developing high performance and robust sites Assisting in the documentation and testing at various stages during the project lifecycle Contributing to the company development standards Discussing and presenting solutions to clients Suggesting innovative new ideas to clients, business analysts and technical architects
- A working level of proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good leadership skills
- Open to challenges from both client and team members
- Used to working in an Agile environment, with rapid requirements change
- Demonstrate consulting skills
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and keep developing yourself by learning new technologies
My client has over 15 years’ experience providing business solutions to clients globally, specialising in verticals from retail to distribution. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the latest projects and have the opportunity to further your career with an established leading BIG 4.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in .NET development
- Minimum of 2 years of proven Sitecore Experience
- Experience working on Azure
- Experience in using MSSQL and MongoDB
- Experience of working on uCommerce and Umbraco
- Experience of working with Razl
- Knowledge of .NET best practices and internals
- Knowledge of MVC and other design patterns
- Experience with setting up and working with automated tools will be considered an asset
- Experience of working on Microsoft Commerce server, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be considered an asset.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.