Dynamics CRM developer – Leading legal services provider - Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
£30,000 - £34,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are looking for a CRM developer to join there IT team. The role will report into the Head of Development and play a key role in the systems development team. They develop solutions to automate business and financial processes and case management systems which help their lawyers to provide excellent and cost effective legal services to their customers.
- Supporting the business analyst technically to produce workable and realistic specifications
- Building the specified solutions to a high quality on the Dynamics CRM platform
- Documenting the solutions and producing deployment notes and test scripts
- Use of development control systems such as YouTrack and TFS
- Supporting junior developers technically
- Assisting the IT Support team by Providing 3rd line end-user support on newly developed functionality
- Assist the team with a planned migration from CRM 2011 (currently in use) to CRM 2016
My client are a new breed of legal services provider who are currently in the process of a planned migration from CRM 2011 (currently in use) to CRM 2016.
- Ability to customize Dynamics CRM including creation of entities, relationships, views, forms, charts, dashboards, security roles etc.
- Ability to extend CRM with C# plugins and Custom Workflow Assemblies
- Ability to create simple reports in Reporting Wizard and advanced reports in BIDs
- Ability to extend Microsoft Office Products in C# or VBA is desirable
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills. They are a small development team, so a willingness to “muck-in” with a wide and varied range of tasks and to work with the analysts and end-users is essential. A desire to improve the working life of the colleagues by delivering great systems is essential. A sense of humour is a must!! You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.