Dynamics CRM Developer / Tech Consultant - London
£450 - £500
Job type: Contract
Our global leading client requires an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to assist with a large implementation of CRM 2015.
Leading finance company based in the City of London
- Own and drive the development of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution to meet business requirements in line with best practice.
- Customise and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities, workflows and configurations.
- Software delivery concepts such as Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Strong analysis skills and provision of feedback to wider CRM team.
- Taking business requirements for ongoing development.
- Management of data and integrity – making best use of CRM features to drive data quality through pick lists and workflow and ensuring that exceptions are managed on a daily basis to ensure that all data is moving from CRM to the firms Broking tool.
- Creation of reports and dashboards to meet business requirements.
- Liaise with technology partners in technical help desk to update on application issues.
- Drive reporting and data analysis – end user adoption and usage patterns.
- Maintain and update CRM process documentation.
- Training and development support across other team members.
- New user training, set-up and support with ongoing coaching of business users through face-to-face and online support tools.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
This is a fantastic opportunity. They are a small and very friendly team doing great things with Dynamics CRM