Microsoft Dynamics GP Finance Systems Analyst - London, Greater London, UK
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
My client requires a Dynamics GP System Analyst to take ownership and be responsible for the maintenance, development and improvement of the finance system and associated software. The Dynamics GP System Analyst will need to work alongside both internal finance and IT teams to achieve this.
- Analyse business processes and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Gather new business requirements and build detailed specifications.
- Ensure support documentation exists for the finance applications in use and where necessary compile documentation for incomplete/missing information.
- Assist and conduct end user training for new starters and refresher training for the finance applications.
- Involvement in finance system projects including assisting with system design documents, setup, testing and deployment.
- Proactively seek new ways to improve existing processes and spread the use of best practice.
- Provide user support for Dynamics Great Plains / GP (ERP), Proactis (Purchase to Pay), System 4 (Electronic document management), and SSRS (reporting platform).
- Strong understanding of Dynamics Great Plains / GP
- Strong Finance Systems support, configuration, administration and maintenance experience
- Detailed hands on experience of the General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work under pressure. Analytical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Prior experience of either Dynamics Great Plains / GP, Proactis or SSRS reporting would be at a distant advantage.
- Accounting qualification would be very advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics GP professional who wants to explore a new challenge and to further their career. You can expect to become the in-house expert and to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.