Customer Marketing Executive – Leading Microsoft Partner - UK
£35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
Reporting to the Marketing manager you will be responsible for marketing to existing clients. The objective of the role will be to ensure that my client stays at the forefront of the customer’s minds, adopting a content marketing approach in showing value to their existing customers whilst generating opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell.
- Working closely with the account managers to agree quarterly marketing activities.
- Envision and agree a quarterly calendar for customer communications in order to ensure that my client stays at the forefront of customer minds.
- Working alongside a full marketing agency to produce and distribute content to existing customers in support of cross-sell and up-sell objectives.
- Ensure all content and communications adhere to brand guidelines and that my client is always positioned in a positive light and in accordance with our values.
- Responsibility for organising and running customer events programme (at least one event per quarter).
- Recording all opportunities within CRM, adhering to CRM processes in order to monitor the success of campaigns and return of investment.
An excellent company who have collected a management team with vast experience in MS Dynamics CRM solutions. They specialise in a number of vertical’s including distribution, education, public sector and more. My client has seen continued growth since their inception and have established themselves as one of the largest MS Dynamics partners in the UK.
- Minimum two years marketing experience.
- Preoccupation with delivering quality in everything you do
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-Driven with the ability to one owns initiative
- Experience of owning events form inception and execution with minimal support.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your Marketing career. Working within a team who possess a wealth of knowledge, you will also have the responsibility of mentoring juniors within your team. A very competitive salary and benefit scheme this is a chance not to be missed. Get in contact today – firstname.lastname@example.org