Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant – UK's Leading Partner - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant is a core team member of client’s customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM centred solutions. The Technical Consultant will be involved in the technical solution design and will be hands on developing and leading the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams. You will also be an integral part in the development of integration solutions between Dynamics CRM and various third party and legacy systems. We are looking for a top performing CRM Consultant who will deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations and ensure that our customers are extremely satisfied.
One of the most prestigious and top performing consulting firms in the world, my client has provided services across many different sectors particularly in financial services and not for profit. With years of experience they pride themselves on providing IT solutions and for a Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant this will be a chance join the team and work alongside leading internationally recognised brands.
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013 or 2015) are desirable;
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM from both a technical and functional perspective in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011 and 2013 (both online and on premise) – CRM 2015 knowledge is an advantage;
- Minimum 4 years of proven hands-on experience in CRM configuration, customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Contact/Case Management;
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with other legacy and third party systems;
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report building and configuration;
- Good understanding of general .NET development including experience writing ASP.NET and C# code;
- SQL Server T-SQL development experience for Dynamics CRM;
- Good understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a Senior technical CRM Consultant and gain exposure to some of the biggest CRM projects in the UK & European market with a well-respected & renowned firm. Long term career development is at the heart of this organisation, where the successful CRM candidate will have the opportunity to lead a team and receive invaluable training in the field. My client will offer market leading packages that many consulting firms will struggle to compete with alongside a great work life balance.