Dynamics CRM Business Development Executive - London, Greater London, UK
£75,000 - £150,000
Job type: Permanent
I am working with leading Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for a Business Development Manager to lead a new CRM practice. The role will be an office based role working closely with the CRM practice manager and CRM pre-sales consultant to help start to build there Dynamics CRM practice from the ground. You focus will be on building, generating and winning new leads.
My Client is an award winning Microsoft Dynamics Gold partner. Taking their core business consulting expertise across a range of select industries, they are able to assist clients drive growth, profitability and efficiency. Aligning the capabilities of Dynamics NAV, AX and now CRM to meet client’s business practices and needs.
- Sales driven with the ability to identify new business opportunities
- Strong CRM Sales experience, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience of B2B and dealing with key decision makers
- Project/resource management experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Well developed planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites throughout the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join on of the best Dynamics partners. It is an opportunity to progress you career within a new practice and you can expect to earn a competitive salary and great commission.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales consultant to join a well-established company.