Senior .Net Developer - Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£45,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are looking for a dynamic, experienced and driven professional senior .NET Developer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will not only be familiar with the latest Microsoft technologies but will also have the enthusiasm and potential to bring added value by helping to develop solutions. The role will involve working on new development and existing projects, engaging with users at all levels throughout the development lifecycle to deliver high calibre and technically complex solutions.
- Implementing development projects from design to implementation. Advising on technologies and best practices to be used, occasionally mentoring other developers.
- To work closely with internal and external customers to understand the business requirements and designing technical solutions which best meet these.
- Hands-on development on varied projects - the role will involve working on new developments and existing projects, engaging with users at all levels throughout the development lifecycle to deliver high calibre and technically complex solutions.
A leading Microsoft partner going from strength to strength
- Must have a proven track record and thorough understanding of delivering complex, fully-integrated solutions using both Agile / Scrum and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Must have a strong background in full-lifecycle software development, from systems analysis and design through to development, testing and implementation.
- Experience of .NET Frameworks up to 4.6 using C# using Visual Studio 2015, using TFS.
- Practical experience of Inversion of Control frameworks E.g. Prism / MVVM Light.
- Hands on experience of Entity Framework / MVC technologies.
- Overall knowledge of Web technologies would be a distinct advantage, including HTML5, TypeScript, SQLite, resjson, DataJS, WebAPI.
- Experience of WCF using XML and JSON web services. Exposure to oData & RESTful Web Services useful.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics AX an advantage.
- Experience in enhancing the Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail EPOS, MPOS, or CRT highly desirable.
- Experience of administrating and programming within the Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 environment, including ADO relational database programming skills in Visual Studio.
- Payment system integration experience an advantage.
- Experience of working in the retail sector.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity - please do call me for more info