Dynamics CRM Technical Support - Reading, Berkshire, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My Client are currently looking a highly skilled Technical Support consultant to help maintain and develop a wide range of Dynamics CRM hosted services. The support consultant will provide hands-on Application Support and Managed Services to my client’s customers. You will be joining a team of technical experts who strive to give quality and efficient customer service, as well as innovative fix solutions. The successful candidate will be a Dynamics CRM Developer looking for a role which combines development with remote customer support.
My client has grown rapidly over the last 15 years and now offer over 500 customers in the UK and Europe Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 365 solutions. In joining the company you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within the industry.
- A degree in an IT related discipline, or relevant experience to have gained similar knowledge;
- 3+ years resolving third line support issues;
- Excellent dev skills in either Dynamics CRM or SharePoint;
- Willingness to learn technologies such as CRM / SharePoint, Office 365, dts platforms, SQL, SSRS for customer support purposes;
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service;
- The ability to analyse and solve complex client issues
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Technical Support Consultant to work within a Microsoft Gold Partner where you will have the ability to develop and enhance your skills. In joining this company you will work within an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.