Dynamics AX Senior Project Manager - Established Partner - London, UK
£75,000 - £85,000
Job type: Permanent
A Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is in need of an AX 2012 Senior Project Manager to be based in London. In this role you can take accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle within a talented and diverse team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global business solutions company.
- Manage a number of projects, of different sizes, concurrently
- Managing the projects varying budgets and timeframes – controlling multimillion £ budgets
- Managing a comprehensive and timely handover from the sales team
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology SureStep
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client is a fast growing, global business solutions provider located in London. The team is based across EMEA – there is opportunity to be part of a well-connected, growing team.
With efficiency and professionalism at their core, they have gained a reputation for successful deployment of business solutions.
- Large scale ERP project management experience – ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- PRINCE2 SureStep and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join an expanding company with global networks and an outstanding track record of successful deployment. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting project management environment. This can lead to control of larger projects and budgets, with the potential to move to a Programme Manager role.