Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant - Swindon, UK
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role within a successful and growing Microsoft Gold Partner. My client is looking for a client facing developer who is passionate about the Dynamics application and wanting to take on a new challenge.
In this role you will be working within a very talented technical team however you will also have the opportunity to knowledge share and mentor juniors. If are passionate about technology and wanting a new challenge with your career, please do get in contact today.
My client is a very successful Microsoft Gold Partner who have seen very successful growth over the last few years. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with an international client base and be an industry leader amongst your peers.
- Experience working with Dynamics NAV 2015 or newer
- Previous experience implementing multiple projects
- Comfortable communicating with people on an international level
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Comfortable working under pressure
Not only does this role offer you an extremely exciting new challenge but you will be given a very competitive salary. After continued investment in the business my client is continually growing which offer multiple opportunities to take on further responsibilities.