Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant - Swindon, Wiltshire, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity working with a Microsoft Gold Partner with the flexibility to work from home. I am looking for a technical consultant who is a confident communicator with experience in a client facing position.
This role will offer you excellent experience and mentoring, with internal career progression, and the responsibility to take full ownership of projects.
Our client has been recognised for their continued success across a number of industries. Achieving MS Gold Partnership within the vertical’s of purchasing, resource planning and warehousing, amongst others. This client is a big believer in giving you the resources to succeed with continued training throughout your career.
- 3 + years MS Dynamics NAV experience
- Experience developing and implementing Dynamics NAV solutions
- Comfortable translating the NAV solution to users at all levels
- Previously worked in client facing role
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
My client is offering the opportunity to further your career within the Dynamics NAV world. You will be given a realistic chance for continued career progression as you’re gaining and sharing knowledge with other members of your team.