Dynamics 365BC (NAV) Development Manager - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365BC (NAV) Developer who wants to work with a rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner and progress their career into a management position. In this role you will be expected to mentor junior members of the team but also be involved with growing the team long term.
You will be working amongst a very talented team of both senior and junior NAV professionals so will have the opportunity to share your knowledge as well as learning new skills yourself. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on both new and existing projects as well as assisting my client develop new solutions.
- 8+ years D365BC/ NAV Developer experience
- Must have Dynamics NAV 2015 experience or newer
- Willingness and want to learn new technologies
- Motivated to take on leadership responsibilities
- C/Side, C/AL and AL development experience
- Happy to work in a team lead/ management role
- SQL Server skills and experience
- Excellent documentation skills
- Comfortable training juniors
If you are looking for a new challenge with a successful Microsoft Partner then this is not to be missed. Not only will you be given the training and an excellent salary but there are clear opportunities for career progression. My client are passionate about technology and will give you the opportunity to attend international seminars and conferences. You will play a key role within the team taking time to nurture the junior talent and the opportunity to take on management responsibilities. This will give you the chance to work on large scale projects and be a key member of my clients successful Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV) practice.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ERP